Common Questions – Hibiscus Condos
Hibiscus Condo FAQ
Below are the most frequently asked questions and answers for Hibiscus condos. If you have any more questions, please contact us!
What amenities are included at Hibiscus condos?
Hibiscus Condos are located along Crescent Beach with a group of amenities to satisfy any beach lover. Hibiscus has two pools as well as direct and gated access to Crescent Beach and a private tennis court.
How far is Hibiscus from downtown St. Augustine?
Hibiscus is only a short 7.1 miles away from historic downtown St. Augustine. This makes for about a 16-minute drive but can vary with traffic and holidays. St. Augustine has many sites to see as well as plenty of restaurants, tours, and nightlife.
Are there distinct rules for Hibiscus condos?
Rules at Hibiscus are constantly changing. To get up-to-date rules please contact us.
What options do I have for shopping and dining at Hibiscus?
With a convenient location, Hibiscus has plenty of shopping and dining options available nearby. Groceries stores include Walmart, Target, Publix, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General, etc.
Crescent Beach rules and driving regulations:
To ensure Crescent Beach stays bright and beautiful and few rules and regulations are put in place. Visitors should always be considerate of the environment and animals that live there.
- No loud music
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers
- No open fires
- No Fireworks
- All animals must be leashed at all times.
You may drive on Crescent Beach between 8:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.(hours vary based on sea turtle season).
Driving speed is limited to 10 mph and traffic should remain southbound.
Important questions to ask when purchasing a condo at Hibiscus:
- Is the association approval of the Buyer required?
- Is this Association involved in any lawsuits?
- Does the Association have first right of refusal?
- How many parking spaces will I have?
- Are there special assessments I will have to pay?
- Are pets allowed?
- What is the current maintenance fee and what does it include?
- How much is the property management charge?
- Can I have a copy of the budget?
- How much is in reserves?
- Is there an on-site rental office?
- When will I receive condo documents?
- Can I rent my unit?
- Do I need to apply to the association and what is the fee to do so?